Searching for the right stethoscope can be a bit complicated. You know that you have to choose a stethoscope that is dependable and can give ultimate performance for your different needs. There is a wide selection of stethoscopes that are available so making a choice can be a bit complicated.
When you are purchasing a stethoscope, you may have to ask yourself how often you are going to use it and what you are going to use it for. There may be some factors that you have to think about so that you can make the proper choice.
- Sound Quality – You need to make sure that you will be able to hear the sound very well even if you are an environment where there is a lot of sound.
- Price – You need to make sure that it is still in a price that you can afford.
- Materials – There are some stethoscopes that are lightweight and there are also some that are heavy. Usually, heavier materials are less expensive than lightweight ones.
Even with the things that are mentioned above, you will still be exposed to a wide range of products that will make it complicated for you to choose. How can you possibly narrow down your search and choose Best stethoscope for Nurses? Get to know some products that you can consider.
3M Littman Cardiology III Stethoscope Black Tube, 27 Inch, 3128
If you would like to have a dual sided chest piece that will allow you to hear the sounds that you need to monitor at the right time, you can be sure that this is one of the stethoscopes that you have to consider. This may come in black but it also has a wide variety of colors to choose from.
- Durable Latex Free Headset – You can be sure that even if you would need to twist and flex the stethoscope from time to time, it will not affect the sound quality.
- Double Sided Large and Small Headpiece – It will be easy to assess adults and children because of the various sizes of the headpiece.
- Anatomically Designed Headset – This will make sure that the transmission of sound will not be problematic.
- Versatile – You can be sure that depending on the patient, you can easily rotate the chest piece easily.
- Multiuse – You can be sure that you can use it for a wide variety of things.
- Great Sound – You can expect that if you are searching for some clicks and murmurs, this is the stethoscope that you should use.
- Heavy – Probably because of the different things that it can do, it can be a bit more expensive than other stethoscopes.
- Pricey – It may be a bit more expensive than the usual stethoscope but if you are after quality, this is worth it.
3M Littman Lightweight II S.E Stethoscope, Black Tube, 28 Inch, 2450
If you are searching for a general stethoscope that can do all the things that you need, you can be sure that this is something that you may want to have. This can be perfect for the assessment of patients and this can be highly affordable as well.
- Patented 3M Littman Snap Tight Soft Eartips – You can be sure that you will be able to hear the sounds well and the fit will be comfortable as well.
- Comes in Various Colors – You can easily choose the color that will best fit your style.
- Ovoid Chest piece with Offset Bell – This will allow you to figure out the blood pressure immediately.
- Lightweight – While stethoscopes are not usually heavy, if you would wear it around your neck for a long period of time, it can be a bit hard to use.
- Affordable – You can be sure that this is highly affordable and can offer great sound quality at the same time.
- Comfortable – Instead of the beady earpieces that you will usually see in other pieces, the earpieces of this stethoscope is made out of rubber so it will be comfortable to use.
- Diaphragm May become Easily Damaged – there are instances when frequent use of this stethoscope may result to damage. Sudden movements may also cause some troubles.
- Some Fake Products – There are some fake products that are being sold but the quality is not the same.
3M Littman Classic II S.E Stethoscope, Black Tube, 28 Inch, 2201
If you are hard working and you would like to find the right stethoscope that can also be perfect for all of your needs then this may be the stethoscope that you are searching for. There are a lot of people who have chosen this so why shouldn’t you?
- Tunable Diaphragm – This can easily be adjusted in order to hear high and low sounds with ease.
- Non Chill Rim – This makes it ideal to be used for checking patients because they will not be chilled with the rim.
- Adjustable Headset – No need to worry about comfort as the headset can be adjusted depending on the preference of the user.
- Great for Listening to Lung Sounds – Other sounds that will not be heard with normal stethoscopes can be heard appropriately with the use of this stethoscope.
- Durable – Can be used for a long period of time.
- Reasonable Price – You can be sure that you do not have to spend a lot of money just to have something that is nice to use.
- May Pick Up Ambient Noise – You may start to hear noises that you are not supposed to hear.
- Colors are Off – While there is a wide variety of colors to choose from, the colors may be a bit off the stethoscope may not look exactly like what it looks like in the picture.
The three stethoscopes that are mentioned above are perfect for nurses. Of the three, which stethoscope do you think will be the best one for you? Get the perfect stethoscope for you and do your job better than ever.