Purchasing shoes can be a hard task that nurses would have to go through. There are nursing shoes that are available almost everywhere. You can expect that choosing can be a hard task to do especially if you are going to be bombarded with styles that look almost similar. The best shoes for nurses may depend from one person to another.
The right type of shoes can be crucial for nurses mainly because they usually walk around a lot of times during their shifts. They have to move from room to room and they also have to go to the various rooms of the hospital just to make sure that they are doing their tasks well. Great shoes for nurses can provide the ample support that the feet and legs of nurses may possibly need.
If you are also a nurse and you would like to make sure that you will get the right shoes that you can use for a long period of time, you may narrow down your search by considering these shoes:
Skechers Sport Women’s Premium – Premix Slip On Sneaker
If you are searching for white shoes that can truly take you places, you can expect that this is a pair that can truly help you out. This pair that is made out of both leather and synthetic leather is built to last for a long time even if you have to move around a lot like what most nurses do.
- Cushioned Tongue, Collar and Footbed – You can be pretty sure that making use of this sneakers will not be hard because you can remain comfortable while you are using it.
- Supportive Air Cushion Heel – The heels of the feet are usually affected a lot when people are always standing up or walking. The fact that this has a support air cushion heel can make this highly effective for your needs.
- No Laces – Why struggle with laces when you can just slip this on and use? This pair can provide you with what you need immediately.
- Strong Elasticity – For moments when you would need to move around, you can expect that this pair will give you the elasticity that you desire.
- Comfortable – You can expect that you will have no troubles with blisters or having foot problems with the use of this slip on sneakers.
- Easy to Clean – If in case you spill something on your shoes, you do not have to worry about having to clean it thoroughly all the time. You can simply wipe it off and it will look as good as new.
- May Become Stretched Easily – Some people who already bought a pair have reported that their pairs have become stretched easily especially on the interior part of the shoes.
- Stitching May Come Apart – Depending on the pair that will be received, some may come with stitching that can fall apart eventually.
Timberland PRO Women’s Renova Professional Slip On
There will be moments when you need a nursing shoe that you know will look good with your uniform and on its own is not bad looking too. This is one such pair that you need if you have the same qualifications. Not only will this pair look good, you can also count on its comfort too.
- Scotchgard Protection – This will help ensure that even if you spill some items on your shoes, you can be sure that cleaning up will be easy to do.
- Anti Fatigue Technology – Do you need to be on your feet the whole day? You can be sure that this can help provide the support that your feet, legs and back may need.
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee – If in case you do not feel comfortable in the first 30 days of using this product then you can have it returned.
- No Break In Required – Unlike other shoes that you have to wear often so that they can fit your feet well, you can expect that this pair does not require any break ins at all.
- Non Slip – No need to worry about slipping while you are using this product because it comes with a non slip sole.
- True to Size – You do not have to be confused with what size you should purchase because the sizes are the same with your usual shoes.
- Squeaky and Noisy – If you hate calling attention to yourself, you may have to deal with a bit of it as this pair tends to be noisier than other shoes for nurses.
- Socks May Affect Comfort – Unlike other shoes that you can wear with any socks, you may have to tread carefully with this one to provide you with the maximum comfort that you need.
Skechers for Work Women’s 76033 Soft Stride Softie Lace – Up
There will be moments when you need to have shoes that you can just wear to work day in and day out to provide you with the comfort that you are searching for. This leather shoes can be the one that you need.
- Leather Shoes – You can expect that you will only get the finest quality from these leather shoes that you can wear with ease.
- Slip Resistant Sole – This can be crucial when you are rushing and going around the hospital in a fast manner, you cannot slip because time is crucial and this can give you what you need.
- Athletic Cushion and Comfort – No need to worry about the comfort that this pair of shoes can provide because you will get what you need.
- Wide Sole – The thing about this is that even if the shoes are not wide, the soles of the shoes are wide and this makes the shoes more stable than other shoes that you will find.
- Lightweight – Wearing this for a long period of time will not give you any trouble because you will barely feel its weight.
- Reduces Leg and Foot Pain – Tired of shoes that are often painful? These shoes will help reduce the pain brought about by being on your feet for hours at a time.
- Needs a Break-in – There is a need for this pair to be worn for some time before they can ultimately become comfortable.
- Arch Support – Depending on your feet type, this may not give you the arch support that you are searching for.
Sanita Women’s Professional Celina Clog
There are some nurses who would like to make sure that they are comfortable the whole time that they are wearing their work shoes but at the same time, they would like to add a bit of height too. This pair of shoes can be perfect for any nurse who would like to mix comfort and height.
- ASTM Certified – This has been tested appropriately so this can assure you that you will only be getting quality materials in the process.
- Slip Resistant – No need to worry about slipping in the middle of doing your errands or running around the hospital during an emergency because this can give you what you need.
- Anti Static and Anti Shock – You can be assured that your feet will stay protected the whole time that you use this product.
- Good Quality -You can expect that you will not be getting shoes that you have to throw away after a few months. This pair can last a long time.
- Wipe Clean – No need to worry about having to clean this pair every time you spill something on it because you can just wipe the spills away.
- Comfortable – What is the use of work shoes if they are not comfortable? These are highly comfortable and can allow people to walk around for hours.
- Smaller than Actual Size – When purchasing a pair, take note that the sizes may be smaller than usual shoes.
- Need for Break In – The top part of the shoe may be stiff in the beginning but will eventually become more comfortable after some time.
Now that you already have an idea about the best shoes for nurses, which among these shoes do you think you will pick? It will be up to you but all of these pairs are promising and can provide what you need.